This is a great soup for Weight Watchers who want 0 points!
Make and share this My Weight Watcher Killer Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups water
- 36 ounces canned tomato juice
- 1 head green cabbage, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, diced
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cut green beans
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- Combine all ingredients and simmer.
Bland is certainly not a word I would use to describe this soup. SO good!
This is terrific! I had some cabbage to use up, and DS loooves green beans and soup, so I thought this was a perfect fit. I can't agree with the review that this was bland; in fact I ended up adding a few cups more water to cut the hot sauce so it wouldn't be too spicy for my little one. I love the flavor myself! I added several hearty shakes of black pepper. I will revisit this one often...it will save me a mint from buying all the canned stuff!