This is a great soup for Weight Watchers who want 0 points!
Make and share this My Weight Watcher Killer Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups water
- 36 ounces canned tomato juice
- 1 head green cabbage, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, diced
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cut green beans
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- Combine all ingredients and simmer.