Recipe by HEP MEP
I love these! Obviously, I don't make 4 at a time - more like 12, but you get the idea, the more tortillas, the more ingredients. I like to top these with Mock Sour Cream, which I have posted,and some fresh,chopped tomato.(and maybe a little of that leftover cilantro...)
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded muenster cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 tablespoons canned diced green chiles
- fresh cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange 1/3 cup of cheese, 1 tbl. green onion, 1 teaspoons chopped chilies, and 1 tbl. of cilantro on one half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla over filling.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray, and set heat to high. Add quesadillas and cook and flip till tortilla is browned and cheese has melted
- If you prefer, you can also brush the tortillas with oil and bake in the broiler until cheese melts, turning once.