Recipe by goldtiger
This is the best steak seasoning you will EVER eat, and it's simple to make too. It makes any meat or chicken or fish or roast potatoes taste delicious- just like the people in my Dads Greek village in Greece make. Gives a delicious authentic taste to Greek souvlaki skewers- just thread meat onto skewers and sprinkle it with this. Try it, you'll love it! As a bonus: it only takes about sixty seconds to make.
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
Very easy to mix up & I like the simple combination of ingredients. We'll be using it on oven roasted potatoes & BBQ'd steaks tomorrow for dinner. I'll update then too. Thanks for sharing, goldtiger! Baby adopted from PAC Spring 2008 orphanage.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oregano into a bowl.
- Tip salt in to the oregano, and mix it till when you dip your finger in and taste it, it is just salty enough for your liking.
- Add remaining ingredients (you can add as much or as little ground pepper as you like for your taste).
- Store it in a jar in fridge.
- Then, when you come home from work exhausted, you just sprinkle it on your meat, chicken, fish or potatoes, and grill it.
- You can brush the food with olive oil before you put the seasoning if you want, this makes it moister. Enjoy! Opa!