Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This is the best steak seasoning you will EVER eat, and it's simple to make too. It makes any meat or chicken or fish or roast potatoes taste delicious- just like the people in my Dads Greek village in Greece make. Gives a delicious authentic taste to Greek souvlaki skewers- just thread meat onto skewers and sprinkle it with this. Try it, you'll love it! As a bonus: it only takes about sixty seconds to make.
- Put oregano into a bowl.
- Tip salt in to the oregano, and mix it till when you dip your finger in and taste it, it is just salty enough for your liking.
- Add remaining ingredients (you can add as much or as little ground pepper as you like for your taste).
- Store it in a jar in fridge.
- Then, when you come home from work exhausted, you just sprinkle it on your meat, chicken, fish or potatoes, and grill it.
- You can brush the food with olive oil before you put the seasoning if you want, this makes it moister. Enjoy! Opa!
Very easy to mix up & I like the simple combination of ingredients. We'll be using it on oven roasted potatoes & BBQ'd steaks tomorrow for dinner. I'll update then too. Thanks for sharing, goldtiger! Baby adopted from PAC Spring 2008 orphanage.
This is unbelievably simple and makes the steaks taste magnificent! I am sooo glad I tried this one! Thanks. Made for PAC Spring 2008. ~Sue
Sometimes ....simple is best :) This is one of them. Very easy to make and the flavours blend well. I used this on some steak which I then cooked on the bar b que for a quick summer evening meal. A keeper for me :)