1/3 Photos of My Very Famous Greek Village Steak Seasoning
This is the best steak seasoning you will EVER eat, and it's simple to make too. It makes any meat or chicken or fish or roast potatoes taste delicious- just like the people in my Dads Greek village in Greece make. Gives a delicious authentic taste to Greek souvlaki skewers- just thread meat onto skewers and sprinkle it with this. Try it, you'll love it! As a bonus: it only takes about sixty seconds to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put oregano into a bowl.
- 2Tip salt in to the oregano, and mix it till when you dip your finger in and taste it, it is just salty enough for your liking.
- 3Add remaining ingredients (you can add as much or as little ground pepper as you like for your taste).
- 4Store it in a jar in fridge.
- 5Then, when you come home from work exhausted, you just sprinkle it on your meat, chicken, fish or potatoes, and grill it.
- 6You can brush the food with olive oil before you put the seasoning if you want, this makes it moister. Enjoy! Opa!
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Very Famous Greek Village Steak Seasoning
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g