1/2 Photos of My Very Best Steak or Chicken Fajitas
3 hrs 5 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
We've tried several fajita recipes & finally this is it! I found this recipe online and have tweaked it to our liking. Make it with beef or chicken. Great for having a fajita party!! Prep time includes minimum marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steaks or 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts
- 5 teaspoons mccormicks fajita seasoning mix (in the packet)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar (red wine vinegar for beef fajitas or white wine vinegar for chicken fajitas)
- 1 seeded chopped habanero pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of mccormicks spicy McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning, for beef fajitas (found in the seasoning section at the grocery store) or 1 teaspoon Montreal roasted garlic chicken seasoning, for chicken fajitas (found in the seasoning section at the grocery store)
The Peppers and Onions
- 1Mix all marinade ingredients and pour over the meat (you can put it all in a large zip-lock).
- 2Marinate atleast two hours or overnight.
- 3Grill meat until cooked through.
- 4Slice meat into strips.
- 5Heat the 1/4 cup of olive oil in a saute pan on the stove and begin sauteeing the onions over medium heat.
- 6Cook until soft.
- 7Add the peppers and continue to cook until peppers are soft and onions are beginning to brown and crisp.
- 8Serve on Flour Tortillas, add meat then peppers& onions& any of the optional toppings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Very Best Steak or Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.8
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 64.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning