Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My version of the "B.K Loaded SteakHouse Burger"
Make and share this My Version of the "b.k Loaded Steakhouse Burger" recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄8 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄8 cup bell pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup of crispy onion
- 1 ounce A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 4 slices cheese
- 8 slices bacon (cooked)
- 3 7⁄8 ounces instant mashed potatoes (cooked or any flavor)
- 1⁄2 ounce bacon bits (mix into the mashed potatoes after being cooked)
- In a bowl,mix burger,onions,peppers,salt & pepper,bread crumbs & egg.
- cook burgers 5/10 mins on each side until down.
- bottom bun: burger,cheese,bacon,a-1 steak sauce,crispy onions.
- top bun: mashed potatoe mix.