Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lower calorie than Meatballs and Bacon. Do you dare try my version?
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 slices turkey bacon, cut in half
- Mix ground turkey with seasonings and Worcestershire.
- Shape into 10 meatballs.
- Wrap each meatball.with 1/2 strip turkey bacon, fasten with toothpick.
- Cook slowly in covered skillet until well done.
Great healthy meatball recipe! I had make "meatlogs" instead of "meatballs" to get the bacon wrapped around, but they were still quite tasty. The Worcestershire and pepper are a great combination. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
WOW these are good!!! They are so simple but better than any "normal" bacon wrapped meatball I ever had. This definitely is a new keeper. I used my own home made Worcestershire sauce. The white pepper goes perfectly with it, just the right amount of spice. Thanks for posting!
Made for Elaine's win on Football Pool Week 3.