Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a way to add mushroom in food for my husband who doesn't like mushroom at all. He really goes for these burgers.
- 453.59 g ground pork
- 1 large egg
- 113.39 g mushroom, finely chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 59.16-73.94 ml soy sauce
- 9.85-14.78 ml white pepper
- 0.25 ml salt
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Let sit for about 15 minutes or more in the refrigerator.
- Press the mixtures into patties, how many depends on the size you want.
- Cook on the grill, stove top until they are cooked throughly.
- Serve on buns.
Great flavor. I used roasted garlic - really mellow. - The musrooms in the burger gives an added taste treat Into my favorite burger cookbook it went!
As far as I am concerned, these are the best burgers I have ever tasted!! I think pork has better flavor than beef, if you "doctor" it up some. My husband and I both loved these. I used 2 lbs. of ground pork tho, instead of the 1 lb., 1 egg, 1/2 8 oz. pkg. mushrooms, 1 small onion, 2 t. minced garlic (out of the jar, that I smashed with a pinch of coarse salt), 1 t. black pepper, 5 T. soy sauce and then grilled them. YUM!! Thanks for sharing!