Recipe by Bea A Gal...
This is my version of a sunshine cake... weight watchers style The whole cake has 50 points. So for 12 servings it is just a bit over 4 points per serving (4.16) Please adjust points to amount of servings
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package Duncan Hines orange supreme cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet orange soda
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix and diet soda.
- Add half of the mandarin oranges.
- Cook in a 9X13 pan as directed on the cake mix box.
- Once cake is cooled blend together cool whip and pudding. This is the topping for the cake -- Option: You can either cut remaining orange sections in half and blend in with the topping OR place them on top decoratively.