1/1 Photo of My Vanilla, Banana Coconut Dessert
Something really easy to whip up and really tasty too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 bananas (ripe-very ripe)
- 6 (1 g) packets artificial sweetener (can substitute for real sugar but have to double on the quantity)
- sweetened coconut, shavings
- 1 (4 ounce) package nabisco premium saltine crackers (the full, long pack)
- 6 ounces danon light n' fit non-fat vanilla yogurt (can substitute for any other vanilla yogurt)
- 1Mash up the bananas.
- 2Mix together vanilla, sweetner, and yogurt and add to the bananas.
- 3Crush up the saltine crackers and add to the mixture.
- 4Stir together very well and place on frying pan.
- 5Fry, stirring constantly until the mixture starts to brown. If it starts to stick, add a little bit of water.
- 6Use a spoon to scoop up balls of the mixture and make into spheres about 1-2 inches in diameter.
- 7Roll in coconut shavings or sprinkle on top.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Vanilla, Banana Coconut Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 133.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: