Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Something really easy to whip up and really tasty too.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 bananas (ripe-very ripe)
- 6 (1 g) packets artificial sweetener (can substitute for real sugar but have to double on the quantity)
- sweetened coconut, shavings
- 1 (4 ounce) packagenabisco premium saltine crackers (the full, long pack)
- 6 ounces danon light n' fit non-fat vanilla yogurt (can substitute for any other vanilla yogurt)
- Mash up the bananas.
- Mix together vanilla, sweetner, and yogurt and add to the bananas.
- Crush up the saltine crackers and add to the mixture.
- Stir together very well and place on frying pan.
- Fry, stirring constantly until the mixture starts to brown. If it starts to stick, add a little bit of water.
- Use a spoon to scoop up balls of the mixture and make into spheres about 1-2 inches in diameter.
- Roll in coconut shavings or sprinkle on top.
These are strange, but not that bad. The directions are not the best so I had to <br/>"guess" with how long to cook and how to roll them. Overall they taste like bananas with coconut