Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Well, if I can't be under a big umbrella on a tropical beach, give me a tropical drink with a little one so I can dream! (I get my orgeat syrup at our local coffee shop)
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce lime juice (or juice of 1/2 lime)
- 1 teaspoon fine sugar
- 1 tablespoon orgeat syrup (almond syrup)
- 1⁄2 ounce grenadine
- crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients except crushed ice in a shaker half filled with ice. Shake well.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass half filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a slice of fruit and a drink umbrella.
This is so good. I made it for my son. I think that for him it was a bit too tart. But for me, it's perfect. Thanks Marg :) Made for All you can cook buffet
A nice fruity drink with a great mix of flavors. We did think it was too sweet for our tastes, even with leaving out the sugar, so this is definitely for people who love their beverages very sweet.