Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipe that combines ricotta cheese and cream cheese. A friend makes this with only ricotta cheese and it tastes great also. The cream cheese gives it a creamier texture.
- 2⁄3 lb graham cracker (Crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, Ground
- 6 tablespoons margarine (Melted)
- 4 large eggs, Large
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Crust: mix all crust ingredients and line the bottom and sides of a spring form pan, saving 1 cup mixture for topping.
- The recipe calls for 4-6 tablespoons melted margarine. You may not need the full amount to make a proper crust. Filling: Beat together the eggs and sugar.
- Add cheese and rest of ingredients; mix well. Pour carefully into lined pans.
- Top with remaining crumb topping. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until firm.