Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the way I like to make my tuna salad.
Make and share this My Tuna Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cans tuna, drained
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- yellow mustard, to taste
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 6 dill pickle slices, chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, stir well and serve as is or refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
This was delicious! It had so much flavor and texture. I left out the celery (because I don't like it) and substituted black olive slices. I looked at a ton of tuna salad recipes on here and I am glad I found this one. Definitely a keeper.
Easily the BEST tuna salad I've ever had anywhere! I put it in a whole wheat pita & it was wonderful! Perfect! Thank you for sharing the recipe!!
A delicious salad with good texture & flavour! I scaled the recipe for 2 servings & used Hellman's Light. Since I didn't have the pickles, I added 1/4 tsp dill weed. Thanx Jaqueline!