Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just plain good! Can use all fat-free stuff if desired, just won't be AS tasty!
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery (minced)
- 2 green onions (minced)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- Pulse the cottage cheese, mayonnaise, celery, onions, parsley, dijon and lemon juice in a food processor until blended, but not pureed.
- Stir in tuna. Season.