Put down your dehydrated soup mixes, your sour cream, your bell peppers, onion, alfredo sauce and all other impostors! A co-worker had brought this recipe to a potluck long ago and I thought I'd lost the recipe forever, but lo and behold, I found it! As incredible as I'd remembered, no soup mix to make it taste canned and salty, no sour cream to make it thin and watery, no impostor veggies to take away from the spinach and artichoke....just good old fashioned thick, creamy, fattening spin dip! I DARE you to try this in place of your old recipe just once...you won't go back!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Drain spinach well before using.
- 3Mix spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- 4Spoon dip into a oven-safe dish (I use a 8x8 or a 9x9) and bake until bubbly and heated through.
- 5Serve warm with crackers, fresh bread, toasted bread or with a spoon (if you're desperate).
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Ticket to Heaven Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 675.9
- Calories from Fat 520
- Total Fat 57.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 147.8 mg
- Sodium 1081.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 21.0 g