After tinkering with a few different recipes, this is my family's favorite version! Sooooo good, I could eat the whole bowl! You can easily add cooked chicken and make it a main dish! The honey is an optional ingredient; leave it out if you don't like the noodles sweet.
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
- In a large bowl whisk together softened peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sambal oelek and honey (if using).
- Add spaghetti, green onions and sesame seeds.
- Toss well.
- Chill until ready to serve - or serve at room temperature.
- NOTE: Please adjust ingredients to suit your tastes.