1/17 Photos of My Thai Sesame Noodles
After tinkering with a few different recipes, this is my family's favorite version! Sooooo good, I could eat the whole bowl! You can easily add cooked chicken and make it a main dish! The honey is an optional ingredient; leave it out if you don't like the noodles sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat peanut butter in microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
- 2In a large bowl whisk together softened peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sambal oelek and honey (if using).
- 3Add spaghetti, green onions and sesame seeds.
- 4Toss well.
- 5Chill until ready to serve - or serve at room temperature.
- 6NOTE: Please adjust ingredients to suit your tastes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Thai Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.7
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1085.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice wine vinegar