Recipe by Ceezie
This recipe is adaptable to alot of dishes. I usually eat this over sticky rice but when I want a quick meal for 2-3, I brown and dice 2 chicken breasts and dump in some frozen stir fry veggies - then serve over rice. The better soy sauce you use the better this will taste.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water or 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together in saucepan soy sauce, water, chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic clove till mixed. Heat to medium temperature.
- Whisk together the cornstarch and water then add slowly whisking the whole time till mixed. Heat to boiling -whisking the whole time and unitl thickness you desire. If its too thick just add a bit more water.