I have been threatened with life and limb to bring this to all family get-togethers!!! Never an spot of it left.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (60 ounce) cans sweet potatoes or 3 (60 ounce) cans yams
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter (Softened)
- 2 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a LARGE bowl, combine sweet potatoes, sugar,eggs, and softened butter. Mix on low with electric mixer, increasing speed as chunks get smaller. Should be really creamy texture.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix melted butter with flour, brown sugar, and nuts until moist and even.
- 4Spread sweet potato mixture into a 13"x9" pan, evenly coat top of sweet potatoes with nut mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes until topping has crisped.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Sweet Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.4
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 308.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 48.2 g
- Protein 7.8 g