1/1 Photo of My Super Easy Microwave Omelette
Who says you have to spend a long time cooking a tasty, healthy, filling breakfast? Not me! You can easily double this recipe, just use a bigger bowl. Feel free to change up ingredients too; these are just my personal favourites. The red sauce in the pictures is just something I blended up with fresh tomatoes, etc. You can use whatever you want with this versatile dish.
My Private Note
small o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut mushroom into chunks and fry until tender. Alternately use canned mushrooms.
- 2Rinse microwave safe bowl with cold water.
- 3Combine egg, milk, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Beat with fork until frothy.
- 4Sprinkle with mushrooms.
- 5Cover with microwave safe plate or plastic wrap.
- 6Cook 30-60 seconds on High in microwave until omelet starts to rise and look fluffy.
- 7Put some tomato puree or your favorite pasta sauce on top and sprinkle with fresh parsley to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Super Easy Microwave Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 212.0 mg
- Sodium 306.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g