1/1 Photo of My Squash and Pepper Casserole
This is just a casserole I made up when I didn't want to serve just the squash and peppers that come in the frozen package. I am posting it for nutritional value.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook the squash and peppers according to the package directions.
- 3Place the squash in the casserole dish you will be using(I use an 8 x 8 dish).
- 4Add the other ingredients. I just add them according to the way they are listed, but add them however works for you.
- 5Cover with crackers. Either melt butter and pour over, or daub small amounts of butter over the crackers.
- 6Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Squash and Pepper Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.4
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 89.7 mg
- Sodium 681.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 8.4 g