Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really fancy and delicious... Great for a dinner party!
- 2 blood oranges (peeled, sectioned, juice reserved)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 6 tablespoons hazelnut oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach (destemmed, torn)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh corn (cooked, removed from cob)
- 1 1⁄2 cups macadamia nuts (chopped coarse, toasted)
- Prepare oranges.
- Place juice in a bowl.
- Whisk in the garlic, dijon, vinegar, salt, pepper and oil until emulsified.
- Toss oranges with the spinach, corn, nuts and dressing.
- Serve immediately.