Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Eveytime I make this I always have to share my recipe. Very tasty and very easy!
Make and share this My Special Pork Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rub the entire pork loin with the olive oil.
- Then take the crushed garlic and rub it into the meat on all sides.
- Sprinkle the remaining seasonings onto the roast.
- Add a bit of water to the bottom of your roasting pan.
- Cover and bake for 1/2 hour, then uncover and continue to cook it until a meat thermometer registers as done.
- By baking it uncovered, you will give the roast a really nice brown colour!
- **This is extra tasty if you can cook it on a roteiserie!
This turned out good, but did not get any raves from the family. It was very easy to prepare.
Very good in deed! didn't use the parsley and didn't miss it.
We did a pork roast tonight using your recipe and it was the BEST EVER!!! So much flavor. Very tender. Everyone loved it.Didn't change a thing either. Thanks for a very tasty and easy recipe.