Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Eveytime I make this I always have to share my recipe. Very tasty and very easy!
Make and share this My Special Pork Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rub the entire pork loin with the olive oil.
- Then take the crushed garlic and rub it into the meat on all sides.
- Sprinkle the remaining seasonings onto the roast.
- Add a bit of water to the bottom of your roasting pan.
- Cover and bake for 1/2 hour, then uncover and continue to cook it until a meat thermometer registers as done.
- By baking it uncovered, you will give the roast a really nice brown colour!
- **This is extra tasty if you can cook it on a roteiserie!