- 1 pork loin roast
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rub the entire pork loin with the olive oil.
- Then take the crushed garlic and rub it into the meat on all sides.
- Sprinkle the remaining seasonings onto the roast.
- Add a bit of water to the bottom of your roasting pan.
- Cover and bake for 1/2 hour, then uncover and continue to cook it until a meat thermometer registers as done.
- By baking it uncovered, you will give the roast a really nice brown colour!
- **This is extra tasty if you can cook it on a roteiserie!