2 hrs 10 mins
Eveytime I make this I always have to share my recipe. Very tasty and very easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Rub the entire pork loin with the olive oil.
- 3Then take the crushed garlic and rub it into the meat on all sides.
- 4Sprinkle the remaining seasonings onto the roast.
- 5Add a bit of water to the bottom of your roasting pan.
- 6Cover and bake for 1/2 hour, then uncover and continue to cook it until a meat thermometer registers as done.
- 7By baking it uncovered, you will give the roast a really nice brown colour!
- 9**This is extra tasty if you can cook it on a roteiserie!
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Special Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.8
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 939.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork loin roast