Recipe by Veganized
- Chili powder with cocoa and cinnamon.
Top Review by Saltygal
Halfway through making my favorite chili recipe I realized I was just about out of chili powder, A quick web search brought me here. I quickly mixed up a batch and proceeded with the recipe. We just finished our dinner and everyone loved it , saying it was an especially tasty batch. I'll never use store bought again.
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons oregano
- 3 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cilantro (ground coriander)
- 1⁄3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 teaspoon allspice