1/1 Photo of My Special Brownies
So rich and fudgy, so many raves, so easy to make! Obtained this recipe from my late MIL and have taken it everywhere... My kids request it... my nieces and nephews have rec'd it in "care packages"... my classmates in grad school gained new respect for me when I shared a pan of these w/ them... *smile* Recipe is easily doubled, which I always do when taking the brownies somewhere... an 8x8" pan is never enough! The package size is an estimate b/c I do not have one on hand to check.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package duncan hines brownie mix (with no additives no chips, packs of liquid chocolate syrup, etc.)
- 4 -5 hershey milk chocolate candy bars
- 1Make brownies according to directions on pkg.
- 2Put 1/2 of the batter into greased 8x8” pan.
- 3Top batter w/ Hershey bars, broken to fit pan. Top w/ remaining batter.
- 4Bake at temperature given on package for 5 mins less than the minimum time called for.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Special Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 122.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g