Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love Ragu Pasta Sauces, but have always wanted to make my OWN. So I've come up with this recipe and feel it closely resembles Ragu! Another thing I like about this recipe is you can say its Homemade!
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 6 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons shredded romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar (adjust for your taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Brown ground beef in a saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer.
- Stir often.