Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A blend of a couple different recipes
- 400 g lean ground beef
- 60 g lean bacon (I use Verkerks Danish Dinner bacon)
- 12 small white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups of your favourite pasta sauce
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- cooking spray
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and spray with oil.
- Add the ground beef, bacon and mushrooms and brown.
- Add the tomato pasta sauce, grated carrot and zucchini.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.