A blend of a couple different recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large non-stick frying pan and spray with oil.
- 2Add the ground beef, bacon and mushrooms and brown.
- 3Add the tomato pasta sauce, grated carrot and zucchini.
- 4Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 5Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.8
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 809.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 25.8 g