1/1 Photo of My Southern Pineapple Dressing
This is a VERY old recipe that I have doctored over the years! Can be a side dish OR dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, cream butter, sugar and vanilla.
- 2Add eggs, milk and pineapple, mix well.
- 3Stir in "craisins" and pecans.
- 4Fold in bread.
- 5Pour into greased 13x9-inch glass baking dish, do not smooth flat--leave tiny peaks.
- 6Bake, uncovered, in 350ºF oven for 35-45 minutes until caramelized and peaks are tinged brown.
- 7I serve this warm, not hot.
- 8Goes great with turkey, ham, chicken, and pork as a side dish.
- 9Leftovers even go great re-heated with vanilla or butter pecan ice cream!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Southern Pineapple Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 922.7
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 158.2 mg
- Sodium 407.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 111.8 g
- Protein 10.9 g