Recipe by Japanese Pastry Nutt
One day i felt like cooking things. So i started looking through the fridge and i decided to work with apples. I turned on the burner and puttm' on the pan and did some stuff. Then voala. It's hardly a recipe though. It's so simple. It's a goood filling for tons of things like french toast. Personally I like to eat it on white rice, but do whatever you want.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut apples into thin sheets. Not too thin.
- Put on non-stick pan at medium heat. Be sure to move them around once and awhile so they don't get burned.
- Halfway through, pour some maple syrup over the apples, then put in the blueberries.
- Then stir around and let it cook till the syrup is almost all gone--or not--it's up to you.
- Then put it in whatever you want, pancakes, french toast, bread dough, crepes, etc.