Recipe by Jules211
I thru this together because i had some stuff to use up and didn't want just plain brownies. I'm not sure of the box size for the brownie mix. It was just the 9 * 13 size mix or family size. Make the brownies according to directions on box.
- 510.29 g box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 59.14 ml oil
- 118.29 ml water
- 10-12 marshmallows or 354.88 ml miniature marshmallows
- 118.29-177.44 ml chopped peanuts
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Make brownies according to directions on the box.
- About 5 minutes before the time is up take out of over top with remaining ingredients starting with the marshmellows. I had to cut mine in 1/2 they were the large kind.
- Put back in the oven untill everything is melty.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely cut into squares.