Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My sister gave me this recipe sometime back and I was a little leary about it for I had never heard of Taco Soup. Well I made it and it was very good.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn (I use 1 lb frozen)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chili beans or 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans Mexican style pinto beans
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning (I use Taco Bell Clone)
- 2 (16 ounce) jars picante sauce (I use one)
- 1 (9 3/4 ounce) bag corn chips
- Brown meat.
- Add rest of ingredients and stir.
- Simmer till nice and hot.
- serve over corn chips.