1/3 Photos of My Sister's Sweet Potato Bread
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is my sister Barb's recipe. It is the first thing I ever made for my husband when we first met and he flipped over it. He ate a whole loaf driving home from my house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil, egg, sweet potatoes and vanilla.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients (except walnuts) together well and add to wet ingredients.
- 4Stir until just combined.
- 5Fold in walnuts.
- 6Pour into 2 standard loaf pans.
- 7Bake for 75 minutes or until thin knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Sister's Sweet Potato Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2926.0
- Calories from Fat 1407
- Total Fat 156.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 279.0 mg
- Sodium 1372.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 354.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 202.2 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
canned candied yams