These cheese balls are so good they are requested by the family on a regular basis. I even asked her to make some for my wedding reception.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cheeses together.
- 2Mix milk, mayonnaise, and ranch mix together.
- 3Mix the mixes from steps one and two together.
- 4Roll into balls, then roll balls in pecans.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve with Ritz crackers (or any other cracker that strikes your fancy.).
- 6Makes 3 medium balls or 2 large balls.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Sister-In-Law's Fabulous Cheese Balls
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.7
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 746.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix