Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
These cheese balls are so good they are requested by the family on a regular basis. I even asked her to make some for my wedding reception.
- 2 (8 ounce) Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix (I have no idea if it's 1 oz. or not, but it wouldn't let me submit without a specific size.)
- chopped pecans
- Mix cheeses together.
- Mix milk, mayonnaise, and ranch mix together.
- Mix the mixes from steps one and two together.
- Roll into balls, then roll balls in pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve with Ritz crackers (or any other cracker that strikes your fancy.).
- Makes 3 medium balls or 2 large balls.
This recipe is really easy to make. My friends & family loved it.