Recipe by Tonkcats
Top Review by dragon reader
We make a recipe very similar to this here in my home for the holidays we call it Filthy Whilma the only real differance is that we combine chocolate pudding with the vanilla pudding and then layer the pudding and cream cheese mixture into two layers topping witht the ramaining whiped cream and extra nuts. LOVE this delightful sin :)
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup walnuts or 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 2 (16 ounce) containers cream cheese
- 1 container large whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large instant vanilla pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour and nuts with brown sugar and butter.
- Mix still smooth spread mixture in baking dish and bake at 350 for 20 minutes..let cool for 2 hours.
- Blend cream cheese with 1 cup whipped topping and sugar.
- Spread mixture on top of crust and chill 1 hour.
- Make pudding according to pie directions on box spread on top of cream cheese. Spread remainder of whipped topping on top and chill 5 hours..can be made the day before. Very rich and just as good..indulge.