Chili enthusiasts would hate this recipe! But people who don't usually like chili will eat it, and it's the only chili my kids will eat. No chunks of tomato, onions, or peppers- that's why. It's not thick at all, and should be served with shredded cheese and frito chips, plus a dollop of sour cream. Make sure the beans are labeled "Chili Hot Beans"....no, they're really not hot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, pureed in chopper
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili hot beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1In a dutch oven pan, brown and drain ground beef with onions that you have ground fine in your chopper or food processor.
- 2Add taco seasoning mix and coat beef well.
- 3Dump the beans in, and the tomato juice.
- 4Simmer for 30 minutes.
- 5Garnish and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Simple Chili-Soup
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 415.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili hot beans