Recipe by Kayelle
Perfect for a ladies luncheon, or a light meal for a hot summer evening, this recipe of mine is always a hit.
- 1 lb frozen cooked shrimp, defrosted
- 10 ounces small shell pasta, cooked and rinsed in cold water
- 1 cup frozen tiny peas
- 13 ounces canned artichoke bottoms in water, drained and cut up
- 5 green onions, sliced and include some green
- 1 (11 ounce) can pickled beets, rinsed in cold water and sliced in strips
- 3 celery ribs, thin slice
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and cut in wedges for garnish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first eight ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, blend the wet ingredients for the dressing, along with the pepper.
- Mix into the salad and chill until ice cold, about two hours or more.
- Serve on chilled plates with a bed of lettuce, and egg wedges on the top.
- Some crusty rolls, and you're set!