Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made up this recipe several years ago, and I've never given it out. I can't believe I'm publishing this. But it's sooo simple and awesome. Everyone needs this for unexpected company.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 2 diced roma tomatoes
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced (must be fresh)
- 6 -7 basil leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Mix cheese, tomato, garlic, and basil together.
- Place chicken in baking dish and spread mixture evenly over all four breasts.
- Sprinkle with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- bake at 425 till chicken is lightly browned and cooked through, aprox. 15-25 minutes.( The cook time totally depends on how large the chicken breasts are . for larger ones you will have to increase by probably 15 min).
- You might want to adjust the amount of garlic, we like a lot.
I cannot believe that such an easy recipe can be so delicious!!! I substituted bleu cheese for feta ( which I don't particularly like) and it was wonderful!!! Used lots of garlic. Just bursting with flavor. I highly recommend.
This recipe was amazing for the time spent making it...So simple but very tasty...highly recommended..Will certainly make again soon...
This was wonderful and so easy. We all loved it. My youngest doesn't like tomatoes, but they were easy for him to take off. I'll be making this more again!