Recipe by startnover
I made up this recipe several years ago, and I've never given it out. I can't believe I'm publishing this. But it's sooo simple and awesome. Everyone needs this for unexpected company.
Top Review by topdog ollie
I cannot believe that such an easy recipe can be so delicious!!! I substituted bleu cheese for feta ( which I don't particularly like) and it was wonderful!!! Used lots of garlic. Just bursting with flavor. I highly recommend.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 2 diced roma tomatoes
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced (must be fresh)
- 6 -7 basil leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cheese, tomato, garlic, and basil together.
- Place chicken in baking dish and spread mixture evenly over all four breasts.
- Sprinkle with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- bake at 425 till chicken is lightly browned and cooked through, aprox. 15-25 minutes.( The cook time totally depends on how large the chicken breasts are . for larger ones you will have to increase by probably 15 min).
- You might want to adjust the amount of garlic, we like a lot.