1/4 Photos of My Secret Shrimp Sauce Recipe
Marsha D.'s Note:
Ok! here is my secret recipe for shrimp sauce. I have had many request for it. This recipe is not only good for shrimp or other seafoods but is also good for most anything your heart desires. Some examples are... fried rice,a salad dressing for salads,egg rolls, raw vegetables and just plain old chips. Keep chilled up to 2weeks, best flavor is the next day after making. My family loves it on everything. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender or food processor, add all the ingredients.
- 2Blend until smooth.
- 3Store in a glass jar with lid.
- 4Chill for a hour or overnight before serving.
- 5Keep in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- 6NOTE: If you want it to be alittle more of a hotter taste, add alittle more Tabasco sauce and another dash of white pepper.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Secret Shrimp Sauce Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.3
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 421.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: