Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy to make up before a seafood dinner.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped kosher dill pickle
- 2 green onions, with part of the tops,thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Combine mayonnaise with dill pickle and green onions.
- Stir in dill weed, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 to 4 hours for flavors to blend.
- Preparation time does not include chill time.
Very good sauce. I served this with grilled salmon. I didn't have time to let it refrigerate for 3-4 hours (only about an hour), and the flavors seemed to blend nicely.
This makes a really good sauce! I didn't have any dill pickles so I used plain Dill Relish. We had it on crab cakes and it complemented them very well. We will definately be having this again in the future.