Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a casserole where you get to make it with your choice of seafood. Many times I make this with whatever is on sale at that time. No matter what I've used, it has always turned out great. This is a family favorite, I hope you like it too!
- 1 cup seafood (your choice, but shellfish work best)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup lightly sauteed mushroom, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 2 cups cooked noodles (again, your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a buttered casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350* oven for 45 minutes.