Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a church cookbook that is from Segalville Methodist Church
- 2 cups saltines, crakcers crushed (1 sleeve of crackers)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 -6 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle, chopped
- 1 pint mayonnaise (or less)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Crush saltines crackers.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Then add as much mayonnaise as needed.
I loved this. Made for a birthday party and so any asked for the recipe. I added a chopped boiled egg and a chopped celery stalk. Thanks for sharing