Recipe by Rozanne in Texas
I get asked for this all the time. Add what you want, more or less, whatever your tastes are.
Top Review by bullwinkle
This was a quick and tasty salsa with a little spicy taste. I had to really look for the tomato bouillon but finally found it in the Mexican food section. Thanks Rozanne in Texas. Bullwinkle.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canmexican rotel, undrained
- 3 tablespoons tomato bouillon
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, if desired
- 1⁄2-1 whole seeded jalapeno, if desired
- 1 pressed or minced garlic clove
Directions See How It's Made
- If you like your salsa more like sauce, then put the tomatoes into a food.
- processor and blend to desired consistency.
- Otherwise, pour all ingredients into a sealable bowl, mix well and.
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- You can add or omit ingredients to your However, do not omit the tomato boullion. It is the key.
- I don't know how many servings this makes.