Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have been on and off diets for years, but the one thing that has always worked for me was my rice diet. It may seem a little weird at first, but I promise you that eventually you will love it and crave it for dinner. I had this rice every night for dinner for about 3-4 months and lost about 30 pounds. Trust me, it is worth it in the long run, and actually really tasty!!! Can use regualr white rice, brown rice, or my favorite: long-grain white rice!
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil and add 1 cup rice.
- Let stand for 10-12 minutes. (*with this step, I usually put the rice on a plate and put it in the microwave for about 45 seconds to get it good and hot so the rice doesn't get cold half way through dinner*).
- Remove from microwave.
- Mix mustard into half of the rice on the plate till rice is saturated/completely covered.
- Add about 10 slices of jalapenos to the mustard rice. Slices are as big as nickels; and cut the slices in halfs and fourths if you prefer it this way; those things are hot!
- Can also add sliced & diced tomatoes, or just use tomatoes, or just use the jalapenos.
- Now, add enough A1 sauce to saturate the remaining rice.
- Add pepper to all of rice (optional).
- You should have one half of the plate being the mustard half, while the other half is the A1 half.
- On a little corner of the plate add about a tablespoon or two of the fat free Kraft ranch; When taking a bite of either the Mustard and jalapeno side, or the A1 side, a tiny little dip into this ranch makes this meal perfection!