Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this My Red Salsa Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime, juice of, only
- Drain off excess juices from tomatoes; combine with other ingredients. The heat of the salsa will depend on the type and amount of hot pepper you choose. Serve with tortilla chips. Each 2 Tbsp serving contains 8 calories and 0 grams fat.