Recipe by lauralie41
This is the simplest recipe I think you will ever make. I just threw this together for supper and eveyone loved it. You can add items you like as this is a basic, simple recipe.
Top Review by Diana in KS
I modified this for our budget and it came out perfectly. The first time I made it with regular old hamburger, cheap spaghetti sauce, and shredded cheddar and then followed your instructions. The second time I just made on it on the stove top. Both came out perfectly. Thank you for sharing.
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 lb dry penne pasta, Barilla Plus Penne
- 52 ounces hunts roasted garlic and onion spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill Dutch oven approximately half way full with water and bring to boil. When water comes to a full boil, add penne and cook until tender, approximately 12 minutes. Drain penne and set aside.
- In large skillet brown ground sirloin until no longer pink.Add ground sirloin to drained penne in dutch oven.
- Add the two cans of spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese, stir gently until well combined. On medium-low heat, cook until heated thru and cheese melts.