Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love these. They are great as snacks, appetizers, or as a main course. You may want to add extra ingredients or omit some of mine.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄8 chopped tomato
- 3 ounces grilled skinless chicken pieces, cut into strips
- chopped scallion
- 1⁄8 chopped onion
- chopped cilantro
- Heat oil on flat griddle or frying pan.
- Place tortilla on pan and let set for about 45 seconds.
- Sprinkle cheese on tortilla and slightly melt.
- Place remaining ingredients on top of cheese and let cook for about 1 min 30 seconds.
- Flip one half of the tortilla on top of the other.
- (This should result in it looking like a half-circle) Let cook for a minute or so.
- Top with salsa (optional) and enjoy!
i love this recipe i have made it for like a million years and well also wiht the salsa sour cream is good to i love to mix them to gether you should try it:) yum,yum,yum:0