You can eat the potatoes by themselves or wrap it in . I made it for brunch but I think its good for any meal as a side or appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 red potatoes
- 2 radishes
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 carrot (1/2 if its large)
- 1 large mushroom
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1/4 tablespoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tablespoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1 slice American cheese (or your favorite)
Optional (shoose 1 option)
- 6 slices deli turkey (or your favourite lunch meat)
- 6 lettuce leaves, for a vegetarian option
- 1Heat a toaster oven (or conventional if you don't have a toaster oven) to 375*F.
- 2Chop up potato, radishes, onion, carrot, and mushroom in a food processor.
- 3Put into frying pan and fry. Add about 1/2 cup of water so that it doesnt stick and cooks through.
- 4Meanwhile, beat the egg, add salt, pepper and sour cream in a medium-sized bowl.
- 5After about 5 minutes of frying add the stuff in the frying pan to the bowl. Mix together thoroughly.
- 6Spread out the mixture on a baking sheet and put into oven. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile chop up or shred cheese into small pieces.
- 8Put cheese on top of the potatos and veggies in the toaster oven and bake another 10 minutes.
- 9Take it out of the oven mix together. It will still be sticky.
- 10Either serve just like that as a side or take 6 slices of the lunch meat or lettuce and heat up on a frying pan.
- 11Lay them on a plate and divide the vegetables evenly into 6 balls.
- 12Wrap, eggroll style.
- 13Serve cold or warm, I think warm tastes better.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Potato Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 697.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.1 g