1/3 Photos of My Plantation Coffee
Baby Kato's Note:
This is my version of Plantation Coffee. I hope that you will enjoy this lovely coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ounce dark spiced rum
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur, Grand Marnier, cream
- 1/2 ounce Creme de Cacao, dark
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 3/4 ounce half-and-half cream
- 6 ounces coffee, strong, hot
- 1 ounce whipped cream
- 1/2 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon almonds, ground
- 1 pinch cinnamon, ground
- 1To the bottom of your glass add the rum, grand marnier, creme de cacao, butter, sugar, cream and hot coffee.
- 2Stir 1 minute to ensure that everything is well blended.
- 3Next add the whipped cream, sprinkle with orange rind, ground almonds and cinnamon.
- 4Sit in a comfy chair, put on some music, close your eyes and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Plantation Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: