What I love about this recipe is that I use a vegetable-based pasta product instead of the standard pasta product; I feel like I'm eating healthier...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) packages rotini pasta (Wacky Pasta brand, tri-color or Ronzoni Whole Wheat pasta)
- 1 (12 inch) seedless European cucumber, large diced
- 1 large onion, large diced
- 2 medium green peppers, large diced
- 1 lb grape tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle balsamic vinaigrette (Paul Newman's Own salad dressing)
- 1Cook pasta per package directions; drain; then rinse thoroughly under cold tap water to cool the pasta and stop the cooking process.
- 2Place the pasta in a large enough bowl that will allow you to toss the salad without spilling anything over the edges of the bowl.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients to the pasta in the bowl; wash your hands; then with your clean hands, toss the salad to evenly distribute all the ingredients/dressing.
- 4Chill 2-4 hours before serving and keep salad on ice (a bowl of ice underneath the bowl you have the salad in) when serving.
- 5Makes approximately 2 lbs. pasta salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Perfect Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: