Recipe by beffymaroo
Super easy, and I promise you have the ingredients at hand. A nice, slightly sweet vinaigrette my family has always loved (thanks, Aunt Jayne).
- 1 cup vegetable oil (or oil of your choice- olive tends to congeal in the fridge)
- 1⁄2 cup cider (rice vinegar also works) or 1⁄2 cup white vinegar (rice vinegar also works)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (fresh ground is always better)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (sea salt is always better)
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely minced